My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Bitch

I dedicate this letter to every woman in my life who's ever tried to have some semblance of control over my life; every woman who thought she was making moves where I'm concerned; every woman who tried her hardest to derail my train of success and leaving me hanging in the cusp of failure. This is for you. Ooh, don't you feel special? Something just for your eyes. I'm here to help you realize and get through that thick ass head of yours that you are not important beyond your purpose for breathing. Your sole reason for existence is to make me appreciate the ones I love. Conniving, thriving, sneaky, under-handed broads like you hate to see anybody smile and be happy. Hate to see success be a reached. Hate to see love. Will do anything to ensure that we all take that long, winding road to the fiery pits of Dante's inferno. NEWSFLASH BITCH: I don't live my life to please you, nor am I concerned with however you feel about me. Love me or hate me,  I promise its never going to make or break me. You trying to take me down just shows that I'm doing something right. Because of course, you're not doing anything until you're being hated for it. So continue your timeless tirade of attempting to shoot my dreams down, and watch me go against the odds, beat them, and do it all with my shades on, stylish shoes on my feet, and a gorgeous smile on my face. Tata bitch.

XoXo,
the one u love 2 hate

No comments:

Post a Comment