My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Friday, April 9, 2010

May 20, 2010

Its getting close to that time of year. Almost five years ago, I fell in love with the marvelous, one and only, Haz3. We shared our first kiss on May 20, 2005 and I haven't looked back since. No other man compares, although he likes to have these minute arguments about men and women that don't matter. I know I'm young, I'm always well aware of my age. But when I feel, whatever it is that I feel, I feel hard. So, my feelings for him have kind of been unchanging in the last five years. Of course, there have been times where I didn't like him very much, but the love has always remained. Besides, its just not possible to like somebody all the time. In my opinion at least. Anywho, last year on May 20, we went to Discovery World, which is like this big sciency place for kids (no judgment passed please) and then we spent the night @ a suite. It was so romantic and so sweet. And I won't ever forget it. He paid for everything. So this year, I want to take him to Navy Pier in Chicago. I'm not sure if I want to stay the weekend in the city though because their hotels are expensive. Do you think we should just go to Chicago for the day, and then come home and get a room here? I really honestly don't care what we do. I just want to be with him, next to him, kissing him, and loving him. 05-20-05 is forever. . . as I like to say.. . .

XoXo,
Tia

1 comment: