My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hedonism. . . My New Venture

        I visited one of my known loves, Alyssa V. today, also known as vobi1kanobi on twitter if you want to follow her. Talking with my friends always brings certain parts of my psyche to the forefront. Like, I've been through so much these past few months. Break-ups, miscarriages, failures in school and work. . . and things are just now starting to pick up.

         Anyway, Alyssa wants to go to Jamaica in January. Her and her family just went for Easter, and after I told her I've never been out of the country. She INSISTED that we take this trip. And I'm all down. We looked at this resort called Hedonism II where all types of hedonistic shit takes place (go figure). I'm sorry ready to grab my passport, bikini, and flip flops and do once in a lifetime things. Anybody care to join???

         By the way, if I'm going to be walking around in a nude hotel, I believe a strict diet and bikini waxing are definitely in order. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment