My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dreary Humpday

Happy Humpday to all! It is rainy and kinda cold here in Milwaukee, or maybe I'm just cold because I cut off all my hair last weekend. Who knows? Either way, the sun isn't out and it makes the prospect of working both my jobs very uninviting. I want to crawl up in my bed with my current read: Another Country by James Baldwin and a bowl of cookie dough. I have some things I need to cry about. Tell you all about them later. Tata til later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment