My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Moment of Honesty #1

I must admit that when it comes to my heart, I'm not always 100% sure what's going on. All I know is that I want to be loved. Genuinely. By a man who understands that real love is unconditional. Sex is not a way to my heart. And a smile and true words go farther than anything you could purchase in a store. I know I want these things, but because I have yet to find them, I can't help wondering if I'm just hopelessly wandering. Setting my standards too high so that I'll purposely remain single. That way, no one can hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment