My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dear Byheem

These words are some of the hardest I've ever had to say, but it would be selfish of me to keep them to myself. In the past two and half years, getting to know you has been an intriguing process. Your inner design is so well put together and different from most of the guys I know. As you know, I am extremely attracted to you. Our sexual chemistry is so off the charts and we haven't even touched yet. We vibe so well sexually because our mental connection is unrivaled. Never have I met a man in all my years of dating that respected my mind so much. When I used to talk to my daddy about men and the kind of guys I should let in my life, I now understand that you were the kind of man he was speaking of. I feel like with you, I can be 100% Tia. Authentically ME. And you accept everything that comes with that.
Whether or not you know it, you've helped me through some pretty trying times. Fights with my daddy, friends, issues with my self-esteem, and the list goes on. On many different occasions, you've made me feel like a woman that's beautiful enough to be desired. Celibacy for me is hard because I'm such a sexual being, but talking to you all the time reminds me that there are real men out there who are worthy of the wait and what's between my legs. You are such a great black man. I know there's much more to your story, but the parts you have shown me are unique and awe-inspiring. From the ugliness of the situation with your son and his mother to the beauty that is your God given talent. I want all parts of that.
It wasn't hard for me to admit this to myself, but its hard for me to admit it to you. I love you. I care about you. And I want to see you happy.

Love,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment