My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Monday, May 9, 2011

When the Hormones Strike

So. Is it just me, or does every little thing set me way off??? This can't really be life right? I've almost completely disowned my baby sister. I never want to wear panties and my appetite??? I could eat an entire baby ox by myself. At least thats how I feel. On most days, I want to have sex with the man who put me in this position. But of course I'll never tell him that. Pride and the fact that he has a gf won't let me. Also, i'm kind of weary of all of my new family members, aka, my baby's other side of the family. I love them as much as they love me, but I've just never had such a big family. This whole family thing will take some getting used to. But at least I'll have a beautiful new baby in 5 months to show for all of the trouble.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment