My Favorite Books

  • The Autobiography of Malcolm X
  • Perfect Timing by Brenda Jackson
  • The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • The entire Harry Potter Series
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
  • Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey
  • What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci
  • Midnight by Sista Souljah

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today is the Day!

Good Morning!!!

Today I meet with my advisor from my new school to see if it really is possible for me to go back to school this fall with everything that is holding me back. I am hoping for good things because at heart, I want nothing but to learn. I hope to become an English teacher and I don't see how that can be accomplished without formal education. So, let's all cross our fingers and hope that she says exactly what I want to hear her say... K?

I really want to buy new shoes. I'm going to wait until the fall though (probably not) because Jimmy Choo is designing a collection for H & M. This is good news to girls like me who have to always shop on a budget. I love Jimmy Choo. I had planned on buying my first pair as a graduation present to myself, but the shoes they're putting out make it possible for me to have my first pair before Christmas this year. Not only will their be shoes, but Jimmy Choo is designing fashions and handbags. I can't even fully express my excitement! My boyfriend doesn't seem to understand but I don't think he'll be complaining when he catches me in my new Jimmy Choo!


Last night, boyfriend and I had our first argument in weeks. I think it was needed. I said some things which hurt him, but they weren't intentional. We got a lot of things out in the open, now its time to deal with the pain and the hurt and move on to being happy again. I love him, I really do. There's nowhere else I'd rather be than with him, but I won't accept less than what I deserve. That's just not an option.

So, that's all for this morning. I'm going to go and get ready for my meeting. I wrote a poem last nice that I'll probably share when I get back.

XoXo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment